In your role as Campus Recruiter, your primary focus will be on hiring for our Graduate positions as well as our summer internships. You are responsible for the end-to-end recruitment cycle of our candidates: from spotting them at events, interviewing them to assess whether they are a cultural fit for our client to making them an offer and even greeting them on their first day.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our top tier universities and targeted student groups (study associations);
- Be responsible for all on-campus and in-house activities and events for students including giving company presentations, attending career events, hosting in-house days, managing interview days and show your creativity in the process;
- Regularly travel across The Netherlands, UK and India during peak season;
- Manage assessment days both locally and internationally;
- Manage employment documents for offer packages;
- End-to-end recruitment for all graduate positions, ensuring an excellent and timely candidate experience
- Project management (Assessments/Software)
Our client understands that our best work is done together. We constantly ask ourselves how to do better, which creates a stimulating and fun environment, where you are seriously rewarded for your performance. To be concrete, we offer competitive remuneration and great secondary benefits, such as an attractive profit sharing structure, training opportunities, fully paid first-class commuting expenses, a premium-free pension, breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities, even weekly chair massages and of course Friday afternoon drinks. We are used to guiding expats through their relocation and offer relocation packages and discounts on health insurance.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (WO/HBO)
* A minimum of 3 years of recruitment experience (corporate or agency side)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English;
* Outstanding service focus with a professional presence, positive attitude and exceptional interpersonal skills
* Strong presentation skills and feeling comfortable speaking in front of groups
* Independent and proactive worker with multicultural awareness
* Highly flexible person with a can-do attitude
A very nice international dynamic company with a very nice office building within Amsterdam.