Due to a recent change of office location, this financial services firm is looking to recruit a new Controlling Manager. The role will involve managing a small team consisting of two Assistant Controllers.
Planning, organizing, coordinating and executing the financial planning and control cycle and link with strategic planning process
Implementation of the department objectives through controlling & consolidation activities
Monthly analysis of pipeline, new business volume, projected & achieved margins and monitor or advice for improvement.
Monthly production of consolidation package under IFRS for the group accounting department and of Capital & Financial Reports based on Local & Group Regulatory requirements as required
Supporting the Chief Financial Officer of the company, in financial management and business controls related areas and be part of Finance Management Team
Being involved in special projects and ad-hoc financial reporting requirements where financial expertise is required
This is a permanent role with an excellent remuneration package. This is a firm which has recently gone through a large transformation project which means there is a big opportunity to be involved in continuous change projects and have full autonomy in this role.
* Master degree in Business Economics. Specific proficiency in controlling standards and skills
* Min. 5/6 years’ experience in Finance & Control area
* Relevant experience in Consumer Credit or Financial Services preferably / Dutch tax & legal environment
* Excellent English language skills and preferably Dutch also
* Strong change management experience and ability to drive new projects
* A strong personality with excellent communication skills that is able to translate wishes and requirements into business requirements
* Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
A leading group within the automotive sector with a number of brands. Backing also comes from one of the largest international banks in Europe.