Baker Hughes located in Delft has a vacancy for a
.NET Software Engineer (Radiant)
Our company is currently in search of several talented Software Developers to help increase our dynamic, growing Development Teams in Delft (Zuid-Holland). As part of one of our 10+ Scrum teams, you will be working together with the Product Owner and Domain Experts on our application, JewelSuite and our current platform, JewelEarth.
The JewelSuite™ Subsurface Modeling application is an innovative, powerful tool to quickly create precise geological models-regardless of the reservoir’s structural complexity-in half the time as traditional solutions. The application can rapidly build multiple scenarios and accelerates analysis of alternative possible outcomes for determining optimal field development plans.
The JewelEarth™ software platform provides (API) services, user interface components, domain objects, commands and serialization capabilities that are the foundational functionality for all JewelSuite™ software applications. The JewelEarth™ SDK enables you to easily build your own differentiating software applications, create workflow standards through set workflow panels, and connect to proprietary databases or other subsurface applications.
You will help us deliver our products quickly and with high quality by
- Taking ownership of the software development process.
- Pro-actively contributing to continuously improve our code and development processes.
- Being passionate about working in a product development environment.
- Showing craftsmanship and being passionate about quality.
- Being motivated by complex architecture and code.
- Being passionate about helping our products to stay “future-proof”.
- Adding value to the team through your knowledge and programming skills. With your team grow in achieving unique and outstanding performance.
- Enjoying to learn from your motivated and skilled colleagues and in turn sharing your knowledge.
- Not afraid to ask questions and excel in your profession.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent with significant experience in software development.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Visual Studio and C#.
- Thorough knowledge of software architecture, object oriented design, unit testing, and best practices (e.g.: SOLID, TDD, BDD etc.).
- Experience working with complex structures, multi-threading, design patterns.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile software development.
- Experience in technical or scientific software engineering is a plus.
- Excellent English communications skills (verbal and written).
Samenvatting vacature .NET Software Engineer (Radiant)
|Bedrijfsnaam:||Baker Hughes, a GE company|
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Delft, Zuid-Holland (NL)|
|Functie:||.NET Software Engineer (Radiant)|