Anchormen is growing rapidly! Therefore, we are looking for additional experienced Data Engineers to serve our customer base at a desired level. This entails giving advise, building and maintaining Big Data platforms and employing data science models/solutions in enterprise environments.
We build and deliver data driven solutions that do not depend on one specific tool or technology. As independent consultant and engineer, your knowledge and experience will be a major contribution to our colleagues and customers. A diverse and challenging position, where technology is paramount. Are you joining our team?
- You will be working on 1 to 3 different projects at any given time.
- Projects can be onsite, offsite or (ideally) a mix.
- You work closely together with the business to achieve data excellence.
- You have a pro-active attitude towards the needs of the client.
- You will be building test-driven software.
- You gather data from external API’s and internal sources and add value to the data platform.
- You work closely together with data scientists to bring machine learning algorithms into a production environment.
- Can speak and write in Dutch fluently.
- You work and think at a Bachelor’s or Master’s level.
- You have a minimum of two years experience in a similar position and a minimum of five years experience in software development.
- You have knowledge about OO and functional programming in languages such as: Java, Scala and Python (knowledge of several languages is a plus).
- You have knowledge and experience with building and implementing API’s on a large scale.
- You have thorough knowledge of SQL.
- You believe in the principle of ”clean coding”; you don’t just write code for yourself or a computer, but for your colleagues as well.
- You have hands-on experience with technologies such as: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, HBase, Hive, Elastic, etc.
- You have experience with container technologies like Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- You are familiar with an agile way of working.
- You are driven to keep self-developing and follow the latest technologies.
- Friendly and cooperative colleagues
- Progressive and tolerant company culture
- Open-space working environment
- Daily office fruit and snacks
- Friday drinks
- All the coffee you can consume
- Competitive market salary
- Travel allowance
- Possibility to attend congresses and events
- Being part of a fast-growing and innovative company
- Training and development possibilities
- Bringing actual value to our clients
Samenvatting vacature Senior Data Engineer (Dutch speaking)
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland (NL)|
|Functie:||Senior Data Engineer (Dutch speaking)|