Why this job is a game-changer for You
As a Senior Designer Voice you are responsible for the development of the Fixed Voice and FMC platforms, products & services in close alignment with the business and customer/market demands. The service and product designs are required to be logical, functional and cost-efficient, without compromising on customer experience & service/product performance.
Because you’re You….
- New products, platforms and services will be tested.
- High Level Designs (HLD) and Low Level Designs (LLD) are drawn.
- You provide input on feasibilities and RFP’s for new products and services.
- You keep track of market trends and product & service developments.
- You support and coach the designers and engineers in complex technological issues.
- You Advice business and management on product development decisions.
These are the people taking on the challenge with You
Barriers prevent people from being their best selves. That’s why it’s our mission to break through these barriers in the telecom industry. Everyone should benefit from a connected life, don’t you agree? The Network department makes this happen. Software changes, customer connections, hosting and security; we’ve got it all covered. Small teams, professionals from around the world, and an impressive challenger quality. How else can we support more than a thousand internal and millions of external users? This is where we make an impact.
Why we need You
Tele2 is a challenging company to work for. We work harder than most. Why? Because our customers deserve to get what they need. That’s why we need people who challenge outdated mindsets. People who think fast and rewrite the rules. Who have a fierce ambition to bring change.
We’ll start getting exited if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within Fixed Voice and FMC related technologies, architecture, products and services.
- Expert knowledge of the following platforms: Broadsoft, Huawei IMS, Oracle/ACME SBC, CS2K, DMS, Escaux Mobile Connect.
- Expert knowledge of SIP, C7 and ISDN30.
- Knowledge of INAP, ENUM, SIGTRAN and MGCP/H.248.
- High analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Proactive attitude, good communication and stakeholder management skills.
Samenvatting vacature Senior Designer Voice
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Diemen, Noord-Holland (NL)|
|Functie:||Senior Designer Voice|