DEME’s fleet includes 90 major ships and some 200 auxiliary vessels, which together provide a platform for the competitive and efficient executions of complex and multidisciplinary projects all over the world. As a Vessel Manager you will strengthen our DEME Offshore Fleet Department with your expertise and experience, supporting and coaching your team members. Your assignment
- You work as part of a team in our Headquarters in Zwijndrecht, where you will be responsible for the coordination of technical mobilization, maintenance and repairing activities of our offshore technical equipment and vessels.
- You will give technical support to the technical superintendents.
- You are qualified in Industrial or Civil Engineering preferably with a specialization in (electro)mechanics.
- You have experience in a similar job, maintenance or technical installation.
- You can work independently.
- You are a problem solver.
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written). Knowledge of other languages is an asset
- You will work in the DEME HQ in Zwijndrecht, Belgium, and are prepared to travel when needed.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.